Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week 7



For this assignment, having access to entire cities to photograph was a bit overwhelming, but urban architecture is one of my favorite things to photograph.  I decided to search for interesting colors and textures within the city I chose.  I then utilized the dodging and burning tools in Photoshop to alter some of the dark shadows and bright areas that resulted from it being such a bright day when the photos were taken to ensure I didn't lose any of the details.  

1 comment:

  1. It does emphasize the idea that the art of photography is about refining a simple and clear idea starting with chaos and enormity... Finding a compelling design and a message among infinite possibilities is what it is all about...

    Nice job...I like the contrast you chose between industrial artifacts and old world architecture...

    ReplyDelete