Monday, June 17, 2013

Week #3: The Sea



 
Because I am nowhere near the ocean, I chose the Blackstone river on the line of Cumberland and Lincoln, RI to take photographs.  I personally loved getting in the water and getting up close to the waters powerful movement, as well as the abundance of nature in and around it.  I also loved the natural lighting that was available to me, despite it being a cloudy day. I chose these because I believed they were the best examples of lighting and moving water.

1 comment:

  1. These are best done on a cloudy day as they already are contrasty... full sun would blow them out even more...

    Nice job with these... We can see the raging, swollen river, full of life and energy after all of the recent rain. The infinite combinations of light and form make this subject worth exploring more into the future!

    ReplyDelete